Our pastoral care extends into many areas of the community.
- Counseling – We can arrange referrals to appropriate agencies.
- Family Food – For those in our church family who might benefit from meals being prepared for them perhaps during illness or following a hospital stay.
- House Groups – We have several groups which meet at different times/days for care, bible study, prayer, worship and social times too.
- Lifts to Appointments – For those in our church family who have a Doctor’s, Dentist, Hospital or other appointment and would find the journey difficult.
- Prayer Chain – Please see our prayer page.
- Prayer Ministry & Extended Prayer Ministry – Please see our prayer page.
- Thursday Afternoon Group – The Thursday Afternoon Group takes place every second Thursday of the month in the Church room. This is a group for the older generation and the format usually includes entertainment in the form of a speaker followed by tea and cakes. Lifts can be arranged for anyone who has difficulty with travel.
In addition we regularly visit Residential and Day Care Centres including: Daffodil Court, Highfields, Sheppard House, Ross Willis and St Bartholomews.
We are able to visit individuals and families for Home Communions, Bereavement Visits and general pastoral care.